Prayer to trust in your faith;

Everlasting light; My Restorer, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word;  Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”(Deuteronomy 31:6 ) thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance  right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my restorer, as i come to you i am struggling to keep my faith or to use it to make a different  in my life or other, so i am asking you my restorer, to help me to trust in you God and to believe in the faith that i have within me now so that i can see it to come to pass in my life;  right now according to your word; Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6) thank you my restorer for strengthens my spirit to have abundance trust now in you God and the opportunity to please you with the faith that i have within me now according to your word; But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.{Hebrews 11:6} my restorer thank you for the  ability to arise and stand on your promise now and thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.