Prayer for financial 1;

Everlasting light; My Restorer, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word;  Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”(Deuteronomy 31:6 ) my restorer,thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my restorer, as i come to you i am struggling to keep money or make it because i do not know anything about money so i am asking you my restorer, to help me to increase my knowledge in financial  and gain the wisdom i need to have to get  financial wisdom;  right now according to your word; Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all. (1 Chronicles 29:11-12) my restorer, thank you for the  ability to arise and stand on your promise now and thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.