Prayer for money flow abundance.

Bread of life; My everlasting light, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.(Isaiah 41:10  ) my everlasting light, thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding in all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my everlasting light, as i come to you i am seeking to have abundant money flow in my life now, i am asking you to help me to increase my money in a abundant way so that I can have no money problem to worry about right now according to your word; For the Lord your God will bless you just as He promised you; you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow; you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you. (Deuteronomy 15:6) my everlasting light, thank you for the  ability to arise and the knowledge  to go and create abundant money for myself now and i thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions: