Prayer for abundant harvest.

Almighty God; eternal father, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;( Psalm 34:19) eternal father, thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) eternal father, as i come to you i am striving to have abundant money now, i am asking you to help me to increase my finance in a abundant way so that I can have to spent and even have to give to those who are in need, and plus have some to save right now according to your word;  Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase;  So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. (Proverbs 3:9-10) eternal father, thank you for the  ability to arise and the knowledge  to go and create abundant harvest for myself now, thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.