praying for strength to be in the right mood

Eternal father, my wonderful Counselor,as i take this time to exalt your holy name, I thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.(Psalm 34:19) thank you for refreshing and restoring me with new health everyday for there are no sickness in God and there is no sickness in me according to your word; A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.(Proverbs 17:22) my wonderful Counselor. thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7)my wonderful Counselor, as I bow before you this day right now i am feeling weary and confuse to face this day and i am asking you right now to help me to get myself in the right mood and strengthen me to do my daily tasks at home and in work today right now according to your word; But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(Isaiah 40:31)) my wonderful Counselor, thank you for the strength and the ability to arise and  fulfill what i need to don today ,  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.