Prayer to move forward in life,

Everlasting father;  Almighty God, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.(Deuteronomy 31:6) thank you for refreshing and restoring me with new health everyday for there are no sickness in God and there is no sickness in me according to your word;  Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.(3 John 1:2)  Almighty God. thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) Almighty God, as i come to you i am feeling stuck in my life right now and struggling to make a change in my life so i am asking you to help me to find my purpose in life  so that I can be faithfully work toward the success of it right now according to your word; And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.(2 Corinthians 12:9) Almighty God, thank you for the ability to arise and fulfill my purpose for my future now and i thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.