Praying for daily strength

My wonderfulness; My Restorer, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.Deuteronomy 31:6) thank you for refreshing and restoring me with new health everyday for there are no sickness in God and there is no sickness in me according to your word; ‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.( Jeremiah 33:6) my restorer. thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my restorer, as I bow before you and seeking to find abundance strength within me now help me to be in the right mind set of abundance so that i can do what i need to do today,  right now according to your word; He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:29 ) my restorer, thank you for the strength and the ability to arise and  move forward in the things that i have to do today ,  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.