Praying for strength to do my job fully

Almighty God, My strong tower, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, i thank you in the name of Jesus christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.Deuteronomy 31:6) thank you for refreshing and restoring me with new health everyday for there are no sickness in God and there is no sickness in me according to your word; If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your ancestors.  He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and olive oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor will any of your livestock be without young.  The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you.(Deuteronomy 7:12-15 ) my strong tower. thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my strong tower, as I bow before you and feel vigorously help me to be in the right mind set of abundance to do what i need to do today, help me to give the ful set of me without thinking of anything  right now according to your word;I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13) my strong tower, thank you for the strength and the ability to arise and  fulfill what i need to don today ,  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.