Prayer get out of debt.

My wonderful counsellor; My Restorer, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word;  May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.(Psalm 20:1) my restorer, thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding in all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my restorer, as i come to you i am struggling to have money, and falling into big debt right now and do not know how to climb myself out of it, and i am asking you to  bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously right now according to your word;  Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,  in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) my restorer, thank you for the  ability to arise and free my self from debt right now and the wisdom to manage Your blessings now,  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.