praying for a increase in Finance

Everlasting father; My strong tower, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.(2 Thessalonians 3:3 ) my strong tower, thank for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding in all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) my strong tower, as i come to you i am struggling to have money, i am asking you to help me to increase my finance in a abundant way for your word also promised  that all my needs will be met according to Your riches in glory and I believe that I am blessed with every spiritual blessing, prosperity and success right now according to your word;  Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. (Psalm 118:25) my strong tower, thank you for the  ability to arise and the believe that I am blessed with every spiritual blessing, prosperity and success now,  and  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.