prayer to believe in a idea

Everlasting father;  Almighty God, I exalt your holy name; for you are my praise, i thank you in the name of Jesus Christ for this new day that you have given me so that i can rejoice and be glad in it according to your word; This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24)and i thank you for your divine protection over my life right now according to your word; Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.(Deuteronomy 31:6) thank you for refreshing and restoring me with new health everyday for there are no sickness in God and there is no sickness in me now according to your word;  Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.(3 John 1:2)  Almighty God. thank you for the wisdom to gain the gift of understanding within me now so that i can understand all circumstance right now according to your word; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.(Proverbs 4:7) Almighty God, as i come to you, i have being getting a lot of idea popping up in my head and many time i do not have the faith to go after them or feel the desire to become it, so i am asking you God to help me to believe in the impossible to make it possible now and have the firm faith to see it come to pass in my reality now according to your word;  Jesus said to him, “Regain your sight; your [personal trust and confident] faith [in Me] has made you well.(Luke 18:42) Almighty God, thank you for the ability to arise and the knowledge  to go and create my idea now, and  thank you for listening to my prayer and answering me now, i give you all the praise and the glory amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer to trust in your faith;

To build a great nation, the Guyanese people can consider the following actions:

Prayer for money flow abundance.